27th September - 3rd November, selected dates & times
the epic show is rolling into town yet again...
To top off the packed entertainment programme for Festival of Light, Inspired by Diwali, the incredible Electro-Light Circus is returning for the second year running!
Brightsparks are back with a brand-new, never-been-seen-before show! Guaranteed to wow audiences, this is one of the largest glow shows in the UK and is totally unique...it's something you won't be able to see anywhere else in the country! Expect special effects, circus acts, acrobatics, dance and much more! You really won’t want to miss this!
Please be aware of the following in relation to the Electro-Light Circus:
- Access to The Amphitheatre for the Electro-Light Circus showings (6.30pm & 9.00pm) will be by wristband only.
- Wristbands will be allocated on a first come, first served basis upon entry to the park on any given day between 20th - 28th October.
- Tickets and allocated wristbands allow entry for one admission to the Electro-Light Circus.
- The Electro-Light Circus is not included in the 7day free returns.
- Subsequent wristbands can be purchased at the admissions desk for £5 should you wish to watch the show more than the one allocation.
- Wristband allocation is daily and showings cannot be pre-booked ahead of the event date.
- You will be guided to your seat within The Amphitheatre by a member of our team.
- Gates to The Amphitheatre queuing system will open 30 minutes before the showing.
- Frequent Visitor Pass holders will be allocated one show wristband throughout the event. This entitles entry to the show once. Subsequent showings will incur a £5 surcharge. Cards MUST be presented upon entry in order to redeem a wristband. No wristbands will be allocated without an FVP card.
- All wristbands and showings are subject to availability.
- All entertainment and shows are subject to change or cancellation at any time.
- Buggies and pushchairs are not permitted in The Amphitheatre and must be left in the designated holding area.
- The show requires almost blackout conditions and uses strobe and flashing lights and therefore may not be suitable for individuals with photosensitive conditions.
- Please inform our admissions team of any accessibility requirements upon entry to the park.
Group Tour Operators, please ask about out special group packages.